Taylor Swift about THE BEST DAY
I wrote this song on the road and didn’t tell my mom about it. I decided that I was going to keep it a secret and give it to her as a surprise for Christmas. I wrote it in the summer and then recorded it secretly with the band in the studio. After it was done, I synched the song up to all these home videos of her, and my family.
She didn’t even realize it was me singing until halfway through the song! She didn’t have any idea that I could possibly write and record a song without her knowing about it. When she finally got it, she just started bawling her eyes out.
- Taylor Swift about TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE
- Taylor Swift about WHITE HORSE
- Taylor Swift about MINE
- Taylor Swift about CHANGE
- Taylor Swift about TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR
- Taylor Swift about PICTURE TO BURN
- Taylor’s interview on RollingStone Magazine – August 18th 2011
- Taylor Swift about NEVER GROW UP
- Taylor Swift about HAUNTED
- There are two different categories of love. the first category is called a fairytale.
- You and your Taylor’s stuffs.
- Why I Love Taylor Swift
- BACK TO DECEMBER: My feelings of a true story
- Taylor’s new album will be released in 2012
- WE WERE HAPPY
- INVISIBLE… My feelings about it
- ENCHANTED… my feelings about it
- IF THIS WAS A MOVIE: My feelings about it
- Taylor Swift about THE BEST DAY
- Taylor Swift about TELL ME WHY